5.18.2010

Tila Tequila and Amber Rose Kissing





Wooooooow, I'm so so so jealous Tila Tequila and Amber Rose are wild and I love it. I found this at one of the best gossip blogs. Shout out to Mediatakeout.com....

THIS IS FROM MEDIATAKEOUT.COM WEBSITE:

May 18, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com just learned that Amber and Kanye West are "taking a break." According to an EXTREMELY reliable snitch, Kanye is no longer dating Amber. But our snitch claims that Amber is not over Kanye (or his money) and she's been calling him DESPERATELY to try and get him back.

But there's more to the story. Amber's also taken on a female friend, reality star Tila Tequila. Check out what Tila has to say about it:
Last Summer, when Miss Rose was all over the press as Kanananazeezzyyzyzyyy’s boo and I must admit, just like everyone else, I had a MADDDD HUGE CRUSH ON AMBER!!! So one day last Summer at P. Diddy’s Annual White Party, I went there and I saw my dream girl… Miss Amber Rose! Ohhhhhhhhhhh Snap son!!!!! I’m about to goooooooo innnnnnnnnnnnnn, in a good way, of course! LOL I was thinking to myself “I’m about to do some cock-blockin on Kanananazzeyezzyyy and steal my Wifey Amber from him!” LMAO!

And there’s more . . .
OK so fast forward a little bit more, we swapped numbers and kept in touch and chatted every once ina while! I was ALWAYS hollarin at her on BBM! LOL I would be like “Damn girl, when u gonna sit on my face??? Let’s make a sex tape together I wanna tap that ass so bad!” hahahaha! No I swear, I really said these things to her!

And there’s more . . .
So once I bumped into her again at Kitchen 24, i was like “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeeeeeeeee there’s ma wifey yo!” LOL

So I went over to her table, and she was also wearing something white and matched my white costume from my earlier performance that night! Not sure if Miss Amber Rose Saw the old posts I made about her when my site first launched, where I was giving her tips on how to stay relevant, but hmmm….maybe she took my advice????? Because we chatted for a bit and she told me she now decided to move to LA so she lives here now! She is trying to pitch a new non-scripted reality show and I told her that I have one that’s already done so we most DEF gotta be on each other’s show, but even more importantly, we GOTTA BE ON EACH OTHER!!! Buahahhaaaha!

Anyway, Amber is a super down ass bitch and a real sweetheart, we swapped spit for a little bit until the paparazzi came inside and started taking pics of us, so then we had to play it like we were just chillen!

Didn’t wanna get caught there! muahahaha! The minute the paps flashed pics, we stopped kissing…. UGHHHH ya see? Sometimes I like the paps, but for this particular situation, I HATE THE PAPS! COCK BLOCKING ME AND MY DREAM WIFEY MAKING OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME! GOD DAMMIT! So of course we stopped and that’s why I was laughing so much….well both of us laughing so much in the pics cuz we almost got popped making out…. but I’m fast so we stopped and just gave the paparazzi’s some nice “friendly” shots of her and i together like we were just kicking it……… but litttle do they know! muahahahahaha!

And finally . . .
Sorry Kananananaeyeyyayeeyyyyzzzzzeeeyyzy! But I stole ya girl! ahhhhh Don’t hate me! 808 Heartbeats or whatever! I dont know what that has to do with this blog post but i think I’m giving you some pub so that way you dont hate me ok, kanananananeeeezyzyzzzeeeeyzytyzyy?!” lol

No comments:

Post a Comment